Mubarak Qwoul Shareef on the Occasion of Saiyeede Ayiaad
- It should be Fard-Wajib for every government home and abroad on earth to immediately seize all those literature, books and periodicals that contain derogative articles, features, comments or opinions those are contrary to the Honour and Dignity of Noor-e-Mujassam, Habeebullah, Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam! Praises about the kaafirs should be stopped forthwith.
- It is Fard-Wajib (rather a must) for all the Muslim governments in the world to declare month long government vaction during this sacred month of Rabiul Awwal Shareef and also, officially arrange for grand Mahfils of Milad Shareef at all levels under government supervision.
- The Mubarak Life Sketch (Biography) of Noor-e-Mujassam, Habeebullah, Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam should be made a compulsory reading in the syllabus of all the educational institues at government and private level. Also that the sacred biographies of Hazrat Ummul Mu’minin Alaihinnas Salam and Ahle Baeet Shareef Alaihimus Salam to be included in the syllabus of the text books of all Muslim countries and be made a mandatory reading. Those so-called biogrpahies of the kaafirs and mushriqs to be immediately abandoned.
- To carry out research on the highest Honour and Dignity of Noor-e-Mujassam, Habeebullah, Huzur Pak Swallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, It should be an Imaani responsibility (of beliefs) for all Muslim governments to establish reserach centres or Academies. There should be no institutes, research centres or Academies established in the name of a non-Muslim.
- If a government budget of millions is allocated for the puja of a megre 2% hindus in a country of 97% Muslims and their security is ensured through special forces, then the government should wonder how many billions should be there for the Muslim majority and that what security measures shouild it undertake. It should deeply concentrate on the aspects, undertake special arrangements for the purpose and keep the required budget.
- It is Fard-Wajib for every Muslim male and female to generally discuss the Mubarak Life Sketch of Hazrat Ummul Mu’minin Alaihinnas Salam, Hazrat Ahle Baeet Shareef Alaihimus Salam, Hazrat Sahaba-i-Kiram RwadiAllahu Ta’ala Anhum and Hazrat Awlia-i-Kiram Rwahmatullahi Alaihim.